tisdag, december 08, 2009

MASH

For those who are unaware of the game, MASH is when a fun junior high-bored in class game that mostly girls would play that calculates who they would marry, fuck, how many children they'd have, where they'd live and what they'd drive and live in. It's called MASH because the game is an acronym for Mansion House Shack Appartment, which are the 4 candidates one can live in. With how things are counted out, a person can end up with either the worst results, mundane, or the best. I got the best!


My results:

Husband: Hakan Hellstrom

Place I'll live: London

# of children: 3

Job: Director

Car: Hearst

1 Night Stand: This guy

Life is always better written on paper, eh?

2 kommentarer:

Peony sa...

LOL Jonas Brothers, can I be their godmother?

Mary Standish sa...

You know it! Be careful, I'm pretty sure the middle one has a crush on you.