fredag, december 18, 2009

Oh Serena

Speaking of classic punk songs, this song is the reason I found myself listening to Adolescents. The Distillers are no more, as of 2006 (Brody now plays in Spinerette, not bad), and so they're all a sweaty memory now. I heard this song on a Roxy surf VHS tape when I was 11, it changed my life, it may not be the greatest song in the world, but I have to show my nostalgia to the world every once in a while. We all know this band, so it's nothin' specials. I always feel better about everything in my life after I thrust myself into this song. Here it goes:

They all say its a resistance.
They all say that ya didn't listen.
Well they all have scars on their eyes, its true.
Night and day its like a haunted replay.
I know it girl i'll pray for you.
Just remember its not stronger than you.

Oh Serena, oh Serena, oh Serena i know that theyre saying about you

Inga kommentarer: