söndag, december 13, 2009

About last night

Yesterday, my famous parents threw a nice little fête involving sexing, cheating, drinking, and holidaying. As the night progressed, I noticed more and more people saying "Oh hello, Mary Queen of Scots". Yes, the name is not too ironic and I have been called it several times in my life (sometimes I pretend I'm royalty, on those long nights where the only good thing in my life are re-runs of South Park), but once the sixty-fifth person called me it, I questioned things. Well, it turned out Mum sent out invitations to have a 21st birthday for me. She had informed me that it was a holiday party that also acknowledged my triumphant return to the States. So it was a delightful surprise, despite being called Mary Queen of Scots and learning there was a fleet of invitations sent out starring yours truly. We also celebrated my parent's friends' birthdays, Addie and Dan. All in all, the party was excellent. Everyone knew I had fun with the extent of my shameless maneuvers and neglecting to keep my legs a bit more closed in public. A real way to have a 21st birthday is to be sure everyone around is in their 60s.












Inga kommentarer: