fredag, december 25, 2009

Moody

I deal with a lot of liars on a day-to-day basis, and I'm sick of 'em! However, those nice fellas who call themselves Liars created a genuine cure for all my rage and for the past 2 (almost 3) years it has been my doctor. I thought I'd share the link to Plaster Casts of Everything because they are going to come out with their new album soon... might as well just review their classics, eh?I know everyone knows this song, so beware of the thrashing that can sometimes lie ahead. You're going to hate everyone for 4 minutes.


The song hold great importance sentimentally as well. It is drawn back to fun, destructive (literally, like furniture got fucked up), better times that I wish I held onto. Well, oh well.

Best part of the song start at:

We saved our lives forever
We saved our lives together

You say
let's ride
this wave
for the rest to say
let's leave today

Inga kommentarer: